American Racing Headers - Mustang 5.0L Coyote 2015 & Up BOTTLENECK ELIMINATOR System
The latest generation of Mustangs brought performance and handling to a whole new level, but power and torque as still waiting to be unleashed from an anemic factory exhaust. With header systems in 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" (for max effort applications) and a 3" exhaust, our Bottleneck Eliminator Kit unlocks that power with performance gains up to 30 RWHP and does away with the 2-1/4" restriction at the Catback connection point. Designed to work with aftermarket Catbacks exclusively, a simple mark and cut (no welding required) mates the ARH Bottleneck Eliminator to your Catback. Comes with a 3" X-Pipe standard or optional H-Pipe, for a more classic musclecar sound.
For Corsa Catbacks, check out our Direct Connect specifically for the Corsa. Custom sizing of the outlet of our X-Pipe this system to make installation to your aftermarket Catback quick and easy. Please specify at checkout what you have. The video below was shot with an X-Pipe equipped Full System with ARH Pure Thunder mufflers. Sound may vary depending on mufflers used. Consider upgrading to the Full System if you like the sound.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability