Assembled Coyote Oil Pump
The Coyote Motor oil pump from Boundary utilizes the Ford OEM housing which fits all Coyote Motors except the GT350.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Gear set is cut in house from hardened 4140 chromoly steel billet.
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to insure fast initial pump up and lubricity on start.
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.