BMR - Anti-Wheel Hop Package (05-14 Mustang)
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustang, 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Designed to the factory length
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
- TIG-welded 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
- Built from a blend of ¼-inch and 3/16-inch Laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate (relocation brackets)
- Bolt-on design, no welding required
- Three height positions (2- 3- 4-inch drop over stock)
- Designed to handle extreme power levels
- Allows for corrected lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles
- Allows for increased anti-squat
- Increases traction
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2005-2014 Mustang is easy with an Anti Wheelhop Package from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable tubular control arms for S197 Mustangs (TCA019) are TIG-welded using heavy-duty 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing. This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings. The stock lower control arm mounting location can give you insufficient lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles. BMR’s control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct the lower control arm angle, correcting the rear suspension geometry and allowing you to add anti-squat for increased traction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16- and 1/4-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, the CAB005 are designed to bolt in place, making installation simple and easy.
BMR Suspension designed the AWP003 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arms flex under heavy cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Couple this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The AWP003’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much better repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s polyurethane bushings are designed to be compliant enough to give you a comfortable ride and absorb NVH, while remaining firm enough to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. The bushings easily handle the high compression loads of hard launches and acceleration, yet offer plenty of articulation for great handling. The CAB005s allow you lower the lower control arms’ rear mounting position by as much as 3 inches, correcting the control arm angles. This also allows you to make instant center changes for race applications. It is engineering to bolt on and stand up to extremely high horsepower and torque levels, as well as the hardest drag strip launches without moving on the rearend housing. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance, while maintaining acceptable NVH levels and ride quality. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s AWP003 Anti Wheelhop Package is available in black hammertone or red powdercoat finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.