BMR - Bushing Kit, Rear Cradle, Steel Inserts Only
- Mustang GT 5.0L - 2015,2016,2017
- Mustang V6(3.7l) - 2015,2016,2017
- Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost - 2015,2016,2017
Reduce wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Cradle Bushing Insert Kit from BMR Suspension. Built from CNC laser cut and CNC formed stainless steel, BMR’s BK053 Cradle Bushing Insert Kit is designed to reduce cradle bushing deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. BMR’s BK053’s stainless steel bushing inserts (front) fill the voids in the stock cradle bushings, reducing the amount of deflection. The lower bushing locating plates (rear) capture the bottom portion of the bushing cups, minimizing vertical deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the BK053 Cradle Bushing Insert Kit for any application. This 100% bolt-on kit uses existing hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Cradle Bushing Insert Kit reduces cradle bushing deflection with no change in NVH. (During BMR’s testing, no change in NVH was observed without accompanying modifications.) BMR Suspension’s BK053 Cradle Bushing Insert Kit is the most affordable way to reduce bushing deflection, with zero change in NVH.
BMR Suspension’s BK053 Cradle Bushing Insert Kit is available in stainless steel for long-lasting good looks and no corrosion problems. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
**NOTE: This kit is not compatible with BMR's CB005 kit. For best performance, the CB005 kit is recommended.**
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Laser cut, CNC-formed stainless steel plates
- Laser-cut lower bushing support plates
- Greatly reduces stock bushing deflection and wheelhop
- Zero increase in NVH
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.