BMR - K-member, No Motor Mounts, Standard Rack Mounts
- Designed to fit 2005-2010 S197 Mustang
- Lighter than competitors K-members
- Built from heavy-duty 1-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing
- Works with stock A-arms or BMR A-arms
- Designed with no engine mounts
- Designed for stock steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Reduce weight, increase frontend rigidity, and add clearance for large-tube headers and turbo kits with a Tubular K-members from BMR Suspension. BMR Tubular K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member. Manufactured from 1-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing, BMR’s K-members give you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications, BMR Tubular K-members drop weight and add loads of structural rigidity. BMR’s unique K-member is designed with no engine mounts, allowing you to mount the engine in the car with custom motor plates. This additional weight reduction allows us to use larger diameter tubing and thicker mounting plates for additional strength over other companies’ K-members. The OE K-member and engine mounts weighs 46-pounds, while BMR K-member weighs only 19-pounds, giving you a 27-pound weight reduction. When combined with BMR’s lower A-arms and other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 80 pounds is easily achievable.
BMR Suspension’s KM009 Tubular K-Member is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!