BMR - Sway Bar End Links, Rear, Billet Aluminum
- Fits all S197 Ford Mustangs
- Fits 22mm (7/8”) rear sway bars including the factory 2011-newer V6 rear sway bar
- Greasable for long life and flawless operation
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction
- Fully CNC-machined
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Durable black anodized finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The amount of force exerted on the sway bar end link is staggering—especially if you’ve upgraded to an aftermarket sway bar. The stock end links are weak and can bend or break. BMR’s SB025 end link kit allows you to push your S197 Mustang to the limit without fear of end link deflection. BMR manufactures the SB025s out of CNC-machined billet aluminum. These end links are designed to fit any 22mm (7/8”) rear sway bar. These end links are standard on BMRs SB023 rear sway bar.
BMR designed the SB025 sway bar end link kit for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. BMR’s heavy-duty end links are designed to reduce deflection normally seen with stock sway bar end links. End link deflection means reduced sway bar rate, leaving you with increased body roll and reduced handling ability. BMR’s SB025 will not deflect, giving you the full potential of the sway bar—no matter how hard you drive. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SB025 sway bar end links are available in a durable black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!