BMR - Sway Bar Kit W/Bushings & Billet Links, Rear, Solid 22mm
- Fits all S197 Mustangs
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- 52% increase is sway bar rate over stock sway bar (depending on year and model)
- Cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 22mm heavy-duty bar stock for increased strength
- Non-adjustable design
- CNC-machined billet aluminum sway bar end links
- 88-durometer, greasable polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated inner sleeves
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The two primary functions of sway bars are to control body roll and to determine the understeer or oversteer behavior of a vehicle. Stock sway bars have low torsional spring rates because they are manufactured from small diameter bar stock or tubing. BMR Suspension’s SB023 rear sway bar was designed by factoring in the vehicle weight, application, motion ratio, coil spring rate, and adjustability requirements. Manufactured from heavy-duty 22mm bar stock, the SB023 is cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue and retain its "memory" far longer than the hot-formed bars used by many competitors. The sway bar is CNC-formed for exact manufacturing tolerances and repeatable high quality. The SB023 attaches to your Mustang with billet aluminum end links and 88-durometer polyurethane bushings, reducing the deflection from the stock rubber bushings. These bushings are molded from 88-durometer, low-deflection, polyurethane, and are internally fluted to keep grease in the bushing. The CNC-machined, billet aluminum sway bar end links eliminate deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the SB023 sway bar for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The non-adjustable SB023 gives you a 52% increase in rate over the stock bar (depending on year and model). The rate increases gives you improved handling characteristics so you can drive harder through corners with minimal body roll. This allows for more sway bar control, which equals better handling. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SB023 sway bars are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
NOTE: BMR rear swaybars are not compatible with convertible models unless the additional OE convertible bracing is removed.