BMR - Vertical Links, Rear Lower Control Arms, Polyurethane Bushings
- Fits 2015-newer S550 Mustangs
- Built from 0.75-x1.5-inch steel tubing
- CNC Machined Beveled Bushing Sleeve for top mounts
- CNC Machined lower bushing inner sleeves
- High-strength steel main body
- High-durometer polyurethane bushings
- Eliminates vertical link flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Reduces wheel alignment changes due to vertical link flex
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your S550 Mustang is easy with polyurethane bushing vertical links from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s tubular, poly bushing vertical links (TCA048) are manufactured from 0.75-x1.5-inch steel tubing. This design gives you a strong vertical link that greatly improves performance with zero deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the TCA048 to excel in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The stock vertical links flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection, and you’re left with poor performance. The TCA048’s heavy-duty construction eliminates vertical link flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s heavy-duty polyurethane bushings are designed to link the spindle to the lower control arm, reducing deflection and wheel alignment changes. Our bushings will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, offering all of the lots of suspension articulation for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH levels being a concern. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s TCA048 tubular polyurethane bushing Vertical Links are available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.