BMR - Xtreme Anti Roll Bar Kit, Bolt-on, Bearing
- Fits all 2005-2014 Mustangs and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500s
- Designed for max-effort drag race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- Up to 2.070% increase in sway bar rate over stock sway bar (depending on year and model)
- Manufactured from 1.375-inch 0.250-inch wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- Two-way adjustable for limited street and track use
- Adjustability allows for fine-tuning of suspension
- 100% bolt-on
- Heavy-duty spherical mounting bearings
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Hard launches from high horsepower cars at the drag strip require more that just a normal street-style sway bar. BMR Suspension’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar for 2005-2014 Mustang or 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 allows you to launch harder without excessive body roll limiting traction. Manufactured from heavy-wall 1.375-inch DOM tubing, BMR’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar (XSB012) is designed to eliminate body roll and transfer as much power as possible to the rear wheels. The XSB012 attaches to your Mustang with heavy-duty spherical bearings. The mounting plats attach to the stock lower control arm mounts or BMR’s CAB005 control arm relocation brackets. The bar is 100% bolt-on and requires zero modification or fabrication to the chassis or rearend. The fabricated laser cut, steel sway bar arms are reinforced to add strength and minimize deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the XSB012 sway bar for drag race applications (this bar is not recommended for street use). The large adjustable sway bar has two positions, giving you the versatility to dial in the perfect amount of body roll. The XSB012 gives you as much as 2,070% increase (2,070%, and 1,668%) in rate over the stock bar (depending on year and model). These rate increases and adjustability allow you to almost eliminate body roll so you can leave the starting line harder with maximum traction. The hollow design gives you loads of strength without adding a lot of weight. The heavy-duty spherical bearings solidly mount the sway bar to the chassis, giving you zero deflection. This allows for better body roll control, which equals more traction and consistent launches. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
*** NOTE: This anti roll bar is recommended for drag race applications only. Street use without disconnecting one end link can result in broken components.***
BMR Suspension’s XSB012 anti roll bar is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!