BMR - Xtreme Anti-roll Bar Kit, Rear, Hollow 35mm
- Fits all 2005-2014 Mustangs and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500s
- Designed for street performance and drag race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- Up to 4,090% increase is sway bar rate over stock sway bar (depending on year and model)
- Cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 1.375-inch heavy-wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- Three-way adjustable for street and track use
- Adjustability allows for fine-tuning of suspension
- 88-durometer, greasable polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated inner sleeves
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Hard launches from high horsepower cars at the drag strip require more that just a normal street-style sway bar. BMR Suspension’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar for 2005-2014 Mustang or 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 allows you to launch harder without excessive body roll limiting traction, with little sacrifice to your Mustang’s street manners. Manufactured from heavy-wall 1.375-inch DOM tubing, BMR’s Xtreme Anti Roll Bar (XSB005) is designed to eliminate body roll and transfer as much power as possible to the rear wheels. The XSB005 attaches to your Mustang with polyurethane bushings, reducing the deflection from the stock rubber bushings. These bushings are molded from 95-durometer, low-deflection, polyurethane, and are internally fluted to keep grease in the bushing under high compression loads. The fabricated laser cut, steel sway bar arms are reinforced to add strength and minimize deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the XSB005 sway bar for street performance and drag race applications. The large adjustable sway bar has three positions, giving you the versatility to drive to the track and race at the track with the same sway bar. The XSB005 gives you as much as 4,090% increase (2,430%, 3,080%, and 4,090%) in rate over the stock bar (depending on year and model). These rate increases and adjustability allow you to almost eliminate body roll so you can leave the starting line harder with maximum traction. The hollow design gives you loads of strength without adding a lot of weight. This allows for more body roll control, which equals more traction and consistent launches. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s XSB005 anti roll bar is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
NOTE: Recommended for drag race applications only. Minimal welding necessary.