Driveshaft Shop - DODGE 2009-2014 LX Charger RT/ SRT-8 / 300C SRT-8 Automatic (except Challenger) 1-Piece Aluminum 4″ Driveshaft - CHSH4-A-CV-A
1. 1350 u-joint (not 1330 like others offer)
2. 4″ 60-61-T6 Aluminum tube
3. Custom 108mm CV with high speed boot and special grease
4. Spline made from 300m and installed into aluminum head for superior strength and light weight
5. Balanced on our high speed machine
6. Comes complete with all high grade hardware (not more bent Guibo bolts)
7. Rated for 1000hp +
8, 1-year warranty.
9. Pulse Welded to perfection
10. spacers included to drop cross member and diff.
The new Driveshaft Shop 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft is now available for the LX(Charger/ 300/ Magnum) platform. This single shaft is the same design that we have been using in most modern muscle cars for the last 2 years and is a proven and trouble free shaft for these cars. This shaft will replace the stock 2 piece shaft and eliminate the disconnected feeling you get from the stock shaft with its Giubo (rubber drive) and soft hanger bearing rubber. The stock shaft has to have the Guibos twist, then the hanger bearing moves up and only after all this happens the car will start to move. With this new Carbon Fiber that uses a 1350 joint on one end and a Custom CV on the other will make the car feel more connected or more athletic. The response from the gas pedal will be more responsive and will increase 60ft times at the track. This shaft will require a small spacer installed under the front mount of the diff (simple as removing the bolt and slipping it in) to ensure clearance on the rear section of the shaft. This is balanced like all shafts on our 9500rpm balancer so you know its done to the best standards available today.