KENNE BELL 1999-2004 FORD MUSTANG 4.6L GT SUPERCHARGER - MAMMOTH 3.2LC LIQUID COOLED TUNER KIT
This is a Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled Supercharger Tuner Kit with a Black Powdercoated Mammoth 3.2LC Twin Screw head unit and stock 6 rib pulley setup for the 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L which will add 244+ of rear wheel horsepower on just 15 psi of boost using 91 octane gas! This is the tuner kit which will require a custom tune done locally after you install the kit, and does not include a fuel system, programmer, or tuning. Finished kits available Polished or Black Powdercoated unless otherwise mentioned in the details.
Horsepower gain: 244+
Mammoth 3.2LC billet twin screw supercharger head unit, satin finish, 15psi on 91 octane
Bar and Plate Intercooler
Bigger and more is better. 20% larger Kenne Bell Hi Density Intercooler concept uses 30% more cooling rows and fins for increased cooling efficiency
Stock Throttle Body
Billet Bypass Valve Assembly
Belt Drive System: Stock 6 rib
Fuel Pump Booster Supplied: NONE Supplied
Fuel Injectors Supplied: NONE Supplied
Computer/Ignition Mods.: NONE Supplied
System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
• Billet bypass valve.
• Best Engineered Kit.
• Fat flat torque curve.
• 9-28 psi boost range.
• Fits under stock hood.
• 4 minute pulley changes.
• Lower gears not necessary.
• Cooler air charge temperature.
• Available in satin finish or polished.
• 86% efficient bar and plate intercooler.
• Looks factory. Mounts on top of engine.
• Low loss/hi flow Garrett heat exchanger.
• Upgradeable from non intercooled to intercooled.
• Easily installed. Kit replaces upper intake manifold.
• 750HP rated supercharger. New design rotor profiles.
• Whisper quiet. No embarrassing and annoying gear noise.
• Billet aluminum supercharger (others use cast aluminum).
• Does not depend on engine rpm to generate more boost.
• Manifolds and supercharger all pre-assembled and tested.
• No boost lag as with centrifugal superchargers and turbos.
• Direct bolt on replacement. Connects to stock inlet system.
• Big increase in HP & torque - EVERYWHERE - not just at peak rpm.
• No boost drop off at high rpm. Approx. 1 psi higher at 6000 vs. 2000.
• INSTANT FULL BOOST / HORSEPOWER & TORQUE at ANY rpm - 2000 up.
• Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in oil pan. Doesn't use engine oil.
• 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 psi psi pullies available for any application.
• 60°-80° cooler air charge temperature and requires 10-16 less HP to drive than Roots style*.
• Optional Kenne Bell 90mm Mass Air Meter, 70 and 75mm Throttle Body/"Big Tube" Kit and Cool Air Kit
4.6 MAMMOTH® KIT PHILOSOPHY
Since it's debut in 1998, the 2.1 9-10 psi kit is still the #1 choice of '96 -'04 2V owners with stock or mildly modified engines. It can easily max out the stock rods, pistons and block, increasing RWHP from 245 stock to 449 on pump gas with only the supercharger kit. 525 is considered the safe limit. Higher HP levels require forged internals and a stronger block. A 3.2LC Mammoth® Tuner Kit has all the basic features of the 2.1, but was engineered to support higher HP and boost (15-28 psi). The 2V 4.6 has great HP potential, especially with heads and cams, but must be supported with equally efficient inlet system. The Mammoth® is 1650 cfm vs. 658 cfm Big Tube/75mm Kit. It utilizes the same lengendary minimum restriction (1400HP rated) Mammoth® Inlet System and Manifold (check out the size difference) concept used on Kenne Bell big HP kits for the 5.4/5.8 Shelby GT 500, 4.6 Cobra 3V, 5.0 Mustang, 6.2-7.0 Camaro and 5.7-7.0 Dodge Hemi. The industry's largest throttle body (Dual 75 or 168mm) is fed by a huge 4.5" ram air pipe, meter and filter. Without a Mammoth® high cfm inlet, your high HP engine can easily lose 60HP. The supercharger is starved for air and will run hotter, lose boost/HP and consume more engine HP to drive it. Our Sean Hyland test motor has made 1004 on an engine dyno and over 850 RWHP. 15psi is minimum boost. Just add injectors, fuel system and tune. No cobbling together of filter, meter, tube, throttle body, etc. is necessary. Billet fuel rails are included.
12 Month warranty direct from KB
Custom made and shipped direct from KB in 2-4 weeks
Kenne Bell Dealer information
Kenne Bell is very strict about who they allow as dealers. Dealers must have experience with high performance forced induction applications and provide excellent customer service and application advice. Most online only or mail order companies are unable to qualify as dealers, but you are welcome to stop by our shop to talk about your application or view our supercharger kits.
Part #: TS1000-99-3.2LC