KENNE BELL - 2003-2004 FORD MUSTANG COBRA 4.6L SUPERCHARGER 2.8 COMPETITION UPGRADE KIT - TS1000-03C-2.8
This is a Kenne Bell Supercharger Upgrade Kit with a Black Powdercoated 2.8 Twin Screw head unit and stock 6 rib pulley setup for the 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra 4.6L which will add 70+ of rear wheel horsepower on just 13 psi of boost using 91 octane gas! This is the tuner kit which will require a custom tune done locally after you install the kit, and does not include a fuel system, programmer, or tuning.
Horsepower gain: 70+
2.8 billet twin screw supercharger head unit, satin finish, 18-26psi on 91 octane
Bar and Plate Intercooler
Bigger and more is better. 20% larger Kenne Bell Hi Density Intercooler concept uses 30% more cooling rows and fins for increased cooling efficiency
Stock "dual" or Kenne Bell "Big Oval" inlet manifolds available (optional)
Billet Bypass Valve Assembly
Belt Drive System: Stock 6 rib
Specify if additional pulleys are needed ($79 Each)
Fuel Pump Booster Supplied: BOOST-A-PUMP Option Available ($259)
Fuel Injectors Supplied: NONE Supplied
Computer/Ignition Mods.: NONE Supplied
System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
• INSTANT BOOST / TORQUE at ANY rpm – 2500 up.
• Direct bolt on replacement. Easily installed.
• More power, cooler charge temp, less power consumption/parasitic loss than stock Eaton.
• 90% efficiency.
• Approx. 13 psi gain per 1 psi boost.
• 30% less parasitic loss and 30% lower air charge temp at same HP.
• +70HP gain at 13 psi (489 vs 417).
• Best $ value bolt on. More power than headers, cam, throttle body, MAF meter, chip and filter COMBINED.
• 38HP at 13 psi just from reduced power consumption.
• No "boost drop off" (stock Eaton is 13 psi @ 4000 and only 10.5 psi @ 6000).
• No "boost lag" as with centrifugals and turbos.
• Quick and easy 4 minute pulley/boost changes.
• Boost range 9 - 26 psi.
• Billet aluminum construction.
• Whisper quiet.
• Billet bypass valve.
• Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in pan required.
• Doesn’t use engine oil.
• Looks factory.
• Available polished or black satin.
• Stock "dual" or Kenne Bell "Big Oval" inlet manifolds available (optional).
Uses stock crank pulley. No oversize expensive crank pulley required for higher boost. And it fits under the stock hood. Only a Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP is needed for 700HP. No larger pumps, lines, rails, injectors necessary. After 700HP, upgrade the fuel system. We recommend using 2003 Cobra style rods and pistons. Use 60lb injectors and Big Oval Throttle Body
Same features as 2.6 but better choice for modified engines as heads, headers, exhaust and stroker kits reduce boost, .75" longer case for higher boost/HP capacity. 2.5 psi more boost with same pulley size vs. 2.6L. Minimum boost is 14.5 with stock crank pulley. Max 26 psi.
12 Month warranty direct from KB