Kenne Bell - Dual Boost-A-Pump Competition
Another exclusive is our top selling Dodge Demon and Shelby GT500 Dual Pump BOOST-A-PUMP® Kit (Splice and Plug N Play) that requires only one (1) module. Others must wire and mount 2 separate modules at considerable higher cost.
• Easily Installed. Simple “Single Wire” connection or Plug N Play (Fords only)
• Fused circuit protection (40 amps).
• Ideal for Nitrous applications.
• Attractive anodized red aluminum.
• 1000HP with OEM in tank production pumps.
• Available for single or dual pump (others must use 2 modules)
• Easily installed. Uses stock feed wire & fuel lines.
• No expensive fuel lines, regulator and pump upgrades.
• Proven reliability and concept. Tens of thousands sold since 1995.
• Does not affect pump life. Actually increases life of returnless pumps.
• Exclusive built in regulator stabilizes voltage regardless of battery voltage (down to 11V).
• Increases fuel pump flow up to 75% on ANY electric pump(s). 100% for “Competition” 21V.
• Compensates for reduced voltage/pump delivery from voltage drops by lights and accessories.
• Activated by boost switch (supercharged, turbocharged) or vacuum switch (naturally aspirated).
• Used on all Kenne Bell Supercharger Kits (street & competition) and some of the “World’s Most Powerful Production Vehicles.”
• OK with 12V or 16V battery.
• Works with any pump (turbine or gerator).
• OK to mount under hood. All top quality hi-temp components.
• Full or part time operation (See Fuel Pump Tech).
• Easily upgraded from 17.5V – 21V with a “step up” plug.
• No computers, software, CD’s, complex programs, extra circuits, ramping up or down or re-tuning is necessary.
Actual HP rating with Ford #M-9407 Dual Pumps depends on injector size. Higher pressure – lower flow injectors use more pump capacity than lower pressure – higher flow injectors.