American Racing Headers - Mustang 5.0L Coyote 2015 & Up Long System
The latest generation of Mustangs brought performance and handling to a whole new level, but power and torque as still waiting to be unleashed from an anemic factory exhaust. With header systems in 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" (for max effort applications) and a 3" exhaust, our Long System unlocks that power with performance gains up to 30 RWHP. A simple mark and cut (no welding required) mates the ARH Long System to your existing Axelback. Comes with a 3" X-Pipe standard. The video below was shot with an X-Pipe equipped Full System with ARH Pure Thunder mufflers. Sound may vary depending on mufflers used. Consider upgrading to the Full System if you like the sound.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability