Procharger 1FD211-SCI 1996-1998 Mustang GT High Output Intercooled System w/ P1SC
ProCharger supercharger systems are produced from the finest materials available. All castings are poured from "virgin" 356 aluminum alloy and heat-treated to a T-6 hardness before CNC machining. ATI's exclusive billet impellers are machined from 7075 T-6 aircraft aluminum, while the super precision bearings used in all ProCharger models are made in the USA, and are of a consistently higher quality and speed/load rating than those used by any of our competitors. In fact, ProCharger superchargers are so reliable that they are used as standard equipment by many leading boat manufacturers in the extremely demanding marine environment. ATI is the only centrifugal supercharger which can be ordered as OEM equipment from any performance boat manufacturer.
All fuel-injected automotive and truck ProCharger Systems are 100% complete, with all the components needed for an attractive, OEM-quality installation. All hardware is of the highest quality, and all fuel-injected systems even include a high-flow external fuel pump as standard equipment. Carbureted systems are complete with the exception of the carburetor and fuel system, which depend upon an individual's specific motor and performance needs.
This kit provides a 55-70*% gain in power, with a modest increase in gas mileage during normal driving conditions.
(*This gain is an estimation from the manufacturer. Gain will also vary at higher elevations.)
- Gear-driven centrifugal superchargers that feature self-lubrication technology.
- Contains the industrys most advanced technology.
- All hardware is of the highest quality, and all fuel-injected systems even include a high-flow external fuel pump as standard equipment.
- Carbureted systems are complete with the exception of the carburetor and fuel system, which depend upon an individual's specific motor and performance needs.
This Kit Includes:
- Intercooler: 2 core
- Supercharger Head Unit
- Non Self Contained Recirculating Oil System (Tapping of oil pan required)
- Mounting Brackets, Hardware, & Hoses
- PrFlo By-Pass System
- FMU (Fuel Management Unit)
- ProPump Fuel Pump
- Model Year must be specified
- Aftermarket mass air sensors will require custom tuning (not included)