Procharger 1FF212-SCI 1999-2001 Cobra Stage II Intercooled Supercharger System with P-1SC
- 3 Core Intercooler
- 6 Rib Drive System
- ProFlo Bypass System
- 39.5lb Injectors
- Diablo Chip
- ProCharger supercharger systems are absolutely the most powerful and reliable supercharger systems available for your vehicle. For street use or at the track, Intercooled ProCharger supercharger systems will deliver the largest increase in horsepower and torque available from any supercharger system. And thanks to the extremely low charge air temperatures provided by ProCharger technology, ProCharger systems also provide much better engine longevity by protecting your motor from detonation. ProCharger systems are designed with a fundamental understanding of the physics behind supercharging, and are engineered to the highest quality standards.
- It is this approach that allows ATI to offer exclusive features which improve both the performance and reliability of ProCharger systems relative to other products. For example, it is simply an undisputed fact that lowering charge air temperatures will substantially improve both performance and engine longevity, and ATI provides the coolest intake charge air temperatures in the industry by a wide margin. Similarly, by using CNC machining and nearly indestructible 7075 T-6 aircraft aluminum to produce the largest and strongest impellers in the industry, ATI is able to again improve both performance and reliability. ProChargers are the only superchargers to incorporate billet impellers in production models, and this is another example of ATI's technical leadership. This quality and durability in turn allows customers to have further peace of mind knowing that ProCharger superchargers are also backed by the best warranty in the industry, for the highest boost and power levels.
- In addition to absolutely unmatched performance and reliability, ProCharger supercharger systems also offer the following benefits to customers:
ProCharger supercharger systems are produced from the finest materials available. All castings are poured from "virgin" 356 aluminum alloy and heat-treated to a T-6 hardness before CNC machining. ATI's exclusive billet impellers are machined from 7075 T-6 aircraft aluminum, while the super precision bearings used in all ProCharger models are made in the USA, and are of a consistently higher quality and speed/load rating than those used by any of our competitors. In fact, ProCharger superchargers are so reliable that they are used as standard equipment by many leading boat manufacturers in the extremely demanding marine environment.
- Complete Systems
Fuel-injected automotive and truck ProCharger Systems are generally 100% complete, with all the components needed for an attractive, OEM-quality installation. An exception is larger fuel injectors, as some systems exclude these, especially if larger fuel injectors are only needed for upgraded boost and power levels. All hardware is of the highest quality, and fuel-injected systems include a high-flow external fuel pump as standard equipment if necessary for proper fuel delivery. Carbureted systems are complete with the exception of the carburetor and fuel system, which depend upon an individual's specific motor and performance needs.
ProCharger superchargers are absolutely the most reliable (have the lowest failure rate) in the industry, and are backed by the industry's best warranty coverage. It is not uncommon to find ProCharger systems warrantied for 1 year at power levels which our competitors will not even warranty for 1 day.
Most Intercooled ProCharger systems can be installed in 8-10 hours with simple hand tools. All ProCharger systems contain extremely thorough installation instructions with plenty of photos, illustrations and diagrams to help ensure a successful installation. ProCharger systems are also supported by the industry's largest and most knowledgeable network of dealers. Installation is also available at our facilities where we can also provide a before and after dyno test, and ensure your vehicle is operating correctly after installation.
Unless otherwise noted, ProCharger systems for fuel-injected applications meet both EPA and CARB emissions requirements and are classified as 50 state legal.
- Model Year must be specified
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required.
- 6 psi pulley for 96-01 Cobra requries cut down impeller, which limits max boost to 8 psi on stock motors.
- 99-01 model years with over 10 psi boost require Ford Lightning MAF, Ford p/n XL32-12B579-AA (not supplied)
- Tuning specification form required (ECM code, MAF, gear ratio, exhaust mods and elevation. Form provided by Procharger)