Whipple - (2007-2014) Shelby GT500 Crusher W210AX (3.4L) SC "Upgrade" Kit / 17-18psi / Black
If your craving more power from your Shelby GT500, Whipple has the answer. Get the industries biggest twin-screw supercharger. The new Whipple W210HPR can produce incredible power levels with stock 5.4L Shelby GT500 engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new W210HPR compressors have the ability to run nearly 30psi of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance. A simple pulley change in minutes will allow you to step up or down for street or race applications allowing customers the ability to dial in their Shelby.
This direct bolt-on replacement system gives you the ability to run far higher boost levels than the factory 122ci roots-type supercharger while dramatically lowering supercharger discharge temperatures and power consumption (hp). The W210HPR is available in a “tuner” series, which allows engine builders, custom tuning shops and others to build their masterpiece. If you want the best of the best, the Whipple W210HPR is just that. The Whipple kit not only offers a better supercharger, but the potential to have one of the fastest, most powerful street machines on the road today.
- INSTANT BOOST / HORSEPOWER & TORQUE AT ANY RPM
- Fits under stock hood, no notching required with optional Lethal Performance K-member spacer kit.
- Direct bolt on replacement.
- More power, cooler charge temp, less power consumption/parasitic loss than stock Eaton roots-type.
- 3.4 liter vs. factory 2.1 liter for more power potential.
- More power potential than Eaton TVS. 210 cubic inch vs. 140 cubic inch Eaton TVS.
- Optional mono-blade throttle body for nearly 1900cfm capability.
- Optional 123mm round MAF housing, significantly more flow than 130 oval.
- Optional 127mm inlet tube.
- Optional 9” cold air intake.
- Up to 98% efficiency.
- Boost range 15 - 30 psi.
- Increased built-in-pressure ratio, optimized for boost levels over 15psi.
- Factory fit and finish