Whipple - (2007-2014) Shelby GT500 Crusher W245AX (4.0L) SC Kit / 18-19psi / Black **Includes MONO Blade TB, Fuel Pump Booster, 123mm CAI, & Calibration**
The 4.0L flows 2518 CFM and has a peak rpm of 18,000. It's massive Super Crusher inlet and Super Monoblade throttle body remove all restrictions and allow this blower to make some insane power. The 4.0L also powered the Lethal Performance 2010 GT500 to be the fastest 2010 GT500 in the country with a email@example.com 1/4 mile run. On our built GT500 motor with aggressive cams and extensive port work we saw peak boost of 21.5 with the 4" upper pulley and 10% lower balancer. This particular combo on a Mustang Dyno yielded us 805rwhp which equates to over 880rwhp on a Dynojet. At any point a smaller 3.5" pulley could be used to increase boost and turn this baby up.
The 4.0L as far as fitment goes will fit under the stock hood with the use of the same engine lowering kit that's used to fit the 3.4L on the GT500.
Its highly recommended to have a built motor and supporting fuel system to be able to properly handle the power that this blower is capable of.
This kit includes:
- Whipple W245AX (4.0L) Supercharger
- Whipple 170mm Monoblade Throttle Body
- Fuel Pump Booster
- Whipple 123mm Cold Air Kit
- Whipple Calibration
Manufactured in the USA
- Superior noise level in comparison to previous design, virtually noise free operation.
- High flow rotor coating for increased efficiency and increased durability.
- Increased bearing lubrication for lower operating temps and increased durability.
- Serviceable supercharger, replaceable and upgradeable component design.
- More robust design, double angular front bearing and sealed roller rear bearing for improved reliability.
- Oil sight glass for proper oil level inspection.
- 100,000 mile oil change intervals.